Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Astrology: Believe or not

image taken from: http://weheartit.com/entry/901362

Hello my readers. How are u today? ps: Hello teacher :D
Ok, today I'm gonna talk about the Horoscope, so I have a question to start this: Who had never ever read something about your sign? Just raise your hand. I think you're human lost link (yeah, I'm kidding). But, there are things you probably don't know, like we have more then three kinds of horoscopes, I'm not inventing...
Zodiac Sign Horoscope: The most known, everyone knows your sign. If I'm not wrong this one comes from the greek culture, it is related with the planets, stars and nature events.
Chinese Horoscope: There is a legend behind this kind of horoscope, each animal corresponds to a different year.
Druid Horoscope: This one establishes a relation between trees and humans.
Zoroastrian Horoscope: This is the most complicated. It envolves totem, animals, 32 years and symbols.
Parents Horoscope: With this horoscope, you can find out what father/mother you're, before you being one...
Mythology Horoscope: This is like the opposite of the Zodiac Sign Horoscope, because Mythology Horoscope talk about the person's negative side.
Pets Horoscope: Yes, it is what you're thinking. As the Zodiac Sign Horoscope this one was based in the astrology.
Now you have many options, just choose one to read... And don't forget to choose if you want to read a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly one.
The most curious thing I found is that the Astronomy disagrees with Astrology, both of them studies the sky, but there is a gulf between them. The astronomers says that Astrology is based on magic not science (little bit rude don't you think?). So, if we follow their thoughts we can conclude that Astrology is a blind faith, ant it is always bad to believe in something really mysterious.
Of course we can ignore the impact of horoscopes in our lives. I don't believe at all. I read, but it doesn't mean I do everything that "stars" said I have to. You can believe, it is optional, the world won't accuse you of witchcraft (I hope that).

For now, that's it. I hope you liked.
See you soon then.

No comments:

Post a Comment